Philly, I just love ya. Especially when I walk through Rittenhouse and can enjoy the flowers finally blooming and all of the pups out to play now that spring is here.
So with the Philly skyline behind me and the sun shining, I figured I’d share some Philadelphia-related things I’m really pumped for.
- I’m checking out the Philadelphia Jazz Festival next week, which I’m really looking forward to.
- Who else is going to Mumford and Sons in May???
- Parks on Tap people.
- Philly Pride!
- Spruce Street Harbor Park is so close to opening I can taste it.
- Weekends down the shore. And while enjoying my weekends down the shore, I will be playing The Cure non-stop.
- Radio 104.5’s Birthday show(s)!
- Say it with me: GAME. OF. THRONES. PREMIERE. (Not Philly related but I can’t wait any longer.)
Last but not least, here are some Philly Insta (and other) accounts I’m loving:
- Hilaryhiya – for all things beautiful in Philly
- BLUR Street Art – an open diary across Philadelphia
- Billy Cress – when you need a new perspective
- The Discoverer – to inspire your sense of wanderlust
- Uheheu – The most incredible footage of whales and all things underwater life
- Urban Jungle Blog – for the lover of all things in lush decor
Let me know what you’re looking forward to! Have a beautiful weekend Philly! ❤
Bodysuit and glasses were gifted from Tobi.