So I did mention in my last blog post that I wanted to take a bit of a blogging/social media break during the holidays, but I did want to get at least a gift guide post up! And it’s currently snowing in Philly, and I’m cozied up with a cup of coffee watching a critically-acclaimed Hallmark holiday movie, so what better time to work on a post?
In this post you’ll find a some holistic and cruelty-free gift ideas! These gifts are all about relaxation, self-care and enhancing spiritual practice. So no matter what you celebrate this season, I hope this post helps you out on your gift-giving quest.
- Jade Roller – I’m obsessed with my own jade roller, and it’s a great gift for the beauty junkie in your life. It improves blood circulation, reduces puffiness, eliminates toxins, and much more!
- Lush Love – Lush has quite a few holiday boxes for under $20 – see The Night Before Christmas, Rosy Christmas, Sweet Christmas, and SnowDrop. Or you could go with a constant fan favorite – a Lush bath bomb 😉
- Candles – Who doesn’t love to curl up with a cozy candle during the winter months? I recently received the Shakti candle from Fire and Bloom in the latest Goddess Provisions box (in fact, a Goddess Provisions box is a great gift!) and I love it. They have a great gift set of four candles for $35, all made with natural soy wax and dyes, and are perfect for the person in your life who loves to meditate or wants to enhance their spiritual practice.
- Tea Time – Your loved ones will thank you for the gift of a cozy! Essential Rose Life has a great selection of teas for different moods. Pair it with a hand-made ceramic mug for the ultimate tea time gift.
- Get Your Ritual On – Philadelphia-based boutique Ritual Ritual is a mecca for home decor, jewelry, apothecary items and much more. They also have a ton of awesome pins and patches for under $20, some made by the amazing Philadelphia-based artist Amberella.
- Half and a Third – Another Philly-based company, Half and a Third is one of my personal favs! Have a friend who just moved into a new place? Give them some beautiful coasters or tea towels (I personally use my coaster to place my crystals)! You can also find unique holiday cards to send out to your loved ones.
- My Horoscope Says… – YouTuber Kendall Rae loves chatting about astrology on her channel, and turned that passion into fashion. There’s a great selection of horoscope t-shirts on her website for your friend who swears by their’s!
- Make A Wish – Your friend will be seeing stars with this glow-in-the-dark constellation tapestry!
Looking for more ideas? Check out my cruelty-free beauty products list!
Happy shopping and happy holidays!
Nothing in this post is sponsored or affiliate links are used.