Helloooo Positive Publicity readers! You might have noticed it’s been a bit silent here on the blog and on social media, which I’ll get into in a future post. But I didn’t want to end the holiday season without at least one (or two) more posts! If you’re anything like me, you think New Year’s Eve is the most stressful holiday to plan. Part of me wants to just stay in, another part of me wants to go out (it’s the latter that always wins). Today, I’m sharing a list of restaurants and bars in Philly which are hosting New Year’s Eve parties, including some of my favorite places like Bing Bing Dim Sum, Tattooed Mom, and others. Check out some of Philly’s NYE parties and dinners below:
- Liberty Observation Deck – 1650 Market Street
Time: 9:00pm to 2:00am; Dress Code: Black tie affair. Dress to impress! Tux not required.
Tickets start $175, and features and open bar and hors d’oeuvres. Ring in the new year high above the city as the sky explodes with fireworks. Where better to see the light show than 57 floors up?
- U-Bahn’s 4th Annual Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade New Year’s Eve – 1320 Chestnut Street
Hours: Open to public 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, then ticketed.
Ticketed Party: 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM; tickets start $100. Escape underground below the streets of Midtown Village for U-Bahn’s 4th New Year’s with U-Bahn’s black-tie masquerade party from 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Enjoy five hours of premium open bar, live music and DJ, hors d’oeuvres and more. Tickets start at $100 general admission and up for VIP including table service, upgraded beverages and other perks to help you ring in the new year!
- Tradesman’s – 1322 Chestnut Street
- Hours: open to public 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM then ticketed. Ticketed party: 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM with premium open bar, hors d’oeuvres; all tickets are $89.00. Ring in New Year’s Eve at Philly’s hottest new restaurant and nightlife destination, Tradesman’s, in Center City. This party features a 5-hour premium open bar. Enjoy complimentary party favors to get in the NYE spirit, along with complimentary early evening bites to start your night.
- Stats on 17th – 111 S. 17th Street
Hours for party: 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM; Tickets $69 general admission to $259
Rittenhouse Square’s newest hot spot, Stats on 17th, is hosting Philadelphia’s party of the year this New Year’s Eve. A five hour premium open bar lets you choose from an array of cocktails all night while a light buffet keeps you fueled for the bash of the year. Seconds before midnight, the DJ will count the crowd down to an epic launch into the next 365 days with glasses of complimentary champagne!
- Dim Sum House’s First New Year’s Eve Party: NYE 2019 Luxe Lounge Affair – 3939 Chestnut Street, 2nd Floor
Party Time: 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM; Tickets: $55 to $110
University City’s hot spot Dim Sum House is hosting its first ever NYE event in luxe fashion. Sip on your favorite cocktails as all tickets include a 9 PM – 2 AM premium open bar, come hungry as there will be a full buffet of the dim sum, then party the night away with a DJ!
- BRU Craft & Wurst – 1318 Chestnut Street
Hours: Open to public 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM then ticketed. Party 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Prost! Schnitzel, tinsel and more, Brü Craft & Wurst pulls out all the stops in authentic German Bier Hall style this New Year’s Eve. Featuring amenities like a five-hour premium open bar and a live DJ performance. Tickets are $69-119 and include five hour premium open bar (9 PM – 2 AM), buffet-style hors d’oeuvres, live DJ performance, DJ countdown, complimentary champagne toast, table/bottle service options for VIP ticket holders.
- The End of Days Dinner: NYE at Mad Rex
The End of Days is near…the only place to survive the New Year’s Eve Apocalypse is at Mad Rex, the world’s first post-apocalyptic virtual reality experience restaurant. Indulge in the cuisine of the new world with Chef Brandon Ferrio’s 3-course dinner. A complimentary champagne toast at 12 AM to bring our survivors into the New World will be provided. At the close of the night, survivors have the ability to partake in complimentary transportation and entry to Gardendale Social Club from 2:00 AM – 3:30 AM.
- Commonwealth, Dinner, Drinks & Fireworks NYE 2019 – 319 Market Street
Time: 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM Tickets: $54.99 to $99.99
Spend NYE in historic Old City at one of the neighborhoods top bars for great food and ambiance. Enjoy a fabulous, critically acclaimed low country dinner, 6 hour premium open bar, DJ entertainment and champagne toast on Market Street at midnight and watch the Penns Landing Fireworks! Tables are extremely limited and this event will sellout as it does every year.
- Tattooed Mom – 530 South Street
Hours: 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Specials: No cover, no reservations required, free party favors, groups welcome, half price drafts from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM, champagne cocktail specials including specialty cocktail for the evening – The Midnight Rose (sparkling wine, aperol, orange bitters, rose syrup for $7.). They’ll also be gifting limited edition postcard & poster art by Defective Pudding, plus full kitchen menu until 1:30 AM!
If a nice NYE dinner is more your style:
- Brauhaus Schmitz – 718 South Street
Hours: 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Specials: Silvester Party & Fondue Dinner; Three course, family-style, Fondue Dinner. $115 per person, Includes Gratuity & Tax. Relax and enjoy the art of slowly dipping and savoring the Fondue feast their Executive Chef Val has prepared! Full Open Bar with German Holiday biers on draft, Glühwein, and a champagne “Prost” at midnight; followed by full access to the 3rd floor roof deck to watch 2019 brought in by Penn Landings’ grand firework display! Limited to only 80 people in the Brauer Bund back room, this will be a relaxing and enjoyable evening for all in attendance!
- Jane G’s – 1930 Chestnut Street – Specials: NYE Dinner $80 per guest 4 course option, lobster add-on $10 4 cocktails 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Noord New Year’s Eve Dinner – 1046 Tasker Street – $80 per person
- Bing Bing Dim Sum – 1648 East Passyunk. Bing Bing Dim Sum celebrates on New Year’s Eve with a four-course dinner for $45 per person (price does not include gratuity and tax). This special menu is available with a family style tasting menu and there will be no substitutions. Every guest will be greeted with a complimentary glass of Champagne. Reservations will be accepted between 5-10 PM. Call 215-279-7702 for reservations!
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar – 10 S. 2nd Street. Cuba Libre will offer a festive Cuban feast to celebrate New Year’s Eve with two dinner seating choices available. Reservations for the early seating will be from 3 PM to 8 PM. Reservations for the second seating will also be available from 9 PM and 10 PM Reservations for the five-course dinner must be made via phone. Interested guests can call (215) 627-0666 to make a reservation for the prix fixe dinner.
- High Street on Market – 308 Market Street. Four Courses & Bubbly for $65 per person
- Fork – 306 Market Street. Ring in the new year with us! We will be serving a $99 prix fixe menu with a $35 wine pairing available. See the full menu here.
Wishing you all very happy holidays and a great New Year! <3
List provided by Aversa PR, then edited by Positive Publicity