Labor Day weekend is here people, which means that there’s only a few more weeks of beach weather left (sorry to break the sad news). Positive Publicity is teaming up again with Fine Wine & Good Spirits to help you savor the final moments of summer while sipping on some of these beverages. They’re conveniently packaged, easily transportable and perfectly proportioned, making them the best buys for your beach vacation.
- High Noon Sun Sips Vodka & Soda in black cherry, grapefruit, pineapple and watermelon ($9.99) – I am a huge fan of High Noon. It’s the flavor of a hard seltzer without feeling bloated.
- Underwood canned wines in pinot noir, pinot gris, rosé and sparkling white ($6.99-$7.99)
- Prophecy canned wines in pinot noir and sauvignon blanc ($8.99)
Bonus beverage! Impress your friends this weekend with FW&GS Cocktail of the Month:
Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour (August’s Cocktail of the Month)
- 1 ½ oz Bulleit Straight Bourbon
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz dark amber maple syrup
- 1 small sprig rosemary, plus 1 for garnish
Crush the rosemary sprig in your hand; add to shaker. Add first three ingredients and ice to above the level of the liquid; shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with remaining rosemary.
Have an awesome Labor Day Weekend all!