I’ve been writing as long as I can remember. From sappy love songs to my first grade crush, to the melancholy poetry of my first heartbreak in sixth grade, pen, paper and I have always vibed. My blog Positive Publicity has existed for seven years now, and I’m taking things to new heights.
Which is why I’ve decided to launch a Patreon (!)
Here’s some things you can expect when you become part of the Positive Publicity Patreon crew:
- Personal (and I mean personal essays). I encourage honest, vulnerable conversations surrounding mental health, self-love, and sharing whatever lurks in the crevices of my mind. If you’d like a taste of my writings, I invite you to check out my Musings section of my blog
- The what’s what of Philadelphia. If you enjoy my Philly Finds series, think of that but amplified. Not in Philly? No worries, there’s something here for you.
- Social media tips and tricks. If you’re looking to expand your influencer skills, you’ve come to the right place.
- Exposing My Diary is back baby. I’ll be sharing more of my diary entries from yesteryear.
- Videos? Podcast? Who knows! The content possibilities are endless.
If you’re curious, here’s why I am launching a Patreon (all about transparency here):
- Freelance work, sponsored posts and advertising make up a *tiny* portion of the income I make through my blog currently.
- To have an engaged and invested community speaks volumes when pitching to brands.
- Community, community, community. I want to foster an inclusive, collaborative community. It is my goal that this will be safe space for patrons, and that it will be something for you to look forward to during these times.
- Basically, I’m working on establishing myself as a writer, content creator, and all around ~professional~. Securing the bag doesn’t hurt either.
If you’ve enjoyed reading my content before, we’re taking it to a new level. I’m excited to have you along for the ride. If there’s anything you’d like to see more you, just let a gal know. And yes, posts will still be going up here!
❤ Thank you for your support ❤