It’s about time I did another favorites blog post, so here is my round-up of some of my favorites treats, blogs, and tunes to enjoy this winter!
- Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set – This wet-to-dry liquid set has become a staple in my make-up routine. With six very different colors to choose from, you’ll find the perfect shade for any event. Como is the color to use if you’re feeling extra bold and want to make a statement, while Patina is a more subdued, but still striking, color for a low-key day.
- Hot Cider Scented Candle from Terrain – This is the perfect, cozy candle for winter months. And you can bet that once the candle is done, that mug will be used for copious amounts hot chocolate.
- Saxbys Coffee – I recently stopped by Saxbys Coffee HQ with the PHL Bloggers and had a delicious iced, cold brew. If you’re like me and drink iced coffee year round, you’ll love Saxby’s cold brew. If not, be sure to warm up with one of Saxbys yummy hot drinks during these cold months!
There is a sense of wanderlust that resides in all of us; a desire to explore the world, expand our horizons…and to make our Instagram feed look that much cooler. All kidding aside, the desire to travel and see the globe is very powerful, and things like movies, books and music enhance those feelings. Blogs can have the same effect. These fabulous ladies have some fantastic adventures and we’re lucky enough to follow along as they take on their journeys.
- World of Wanderlust – Brooke Saward, the creator of World of Wanderlust, is 23-years old whose full-time job is to travel the world, so yeah, you could say she’s pretty amazing. She has quite literally visited every corner of the globe and has the most beautiful and stunning pictures to prove it. Follow her Instagram here.
- Girl in London – Who doesn’t want to live vicariously through an American girl who’s now living in London? The creator of the blog, Cheylene, is extremely helpful to her readers. She provides best tips on how to move to London; tips if you’re new to London; and great suggestions if you’re visiting London. Follow her Instagram here.
- Currently listening to: Troye Sivan‘s new album, Blue Neighbourhood.