As my blog name might suggest, I am passionate about positive publicity, and I love working with brands I feel passionately about. Working in marketing and public relations in London, New York City, and Philadelphia has given me a unique perspective on a variety of audiences in various industries. Whether it’s a restaurant, new music, or a big event, Positive Publicity has you covered. I am also a freelance social media consultant, where I’ve developed a strong social media presence for brands, and a member of Her Campus’ InfluenceHer Collective and PHL Bloggers.
Check out some posts and features below!
Philadelphia Hot Spot Reviews:
- Saint-Gobain 350 on The Oval
- Terrain at Styers
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Philadelphia Brunch Guide
- Philly Coffee Shops
- The Deck at the Moshulu
London Hot Spot Reviews:
- Headbands of Hope Headband Giveaway
- Giant Invitations story on Real Housewives of Melbourne’s Gamble Breaux’s wedding invitations
- Adorn Invitations collaboration
- Blogging for Nido’s Student Living in London Blog
- Blogging for London blog Bistropop Blog, An American Foodie in London, Best Bagels of Philadelphia, Best Brunch Spots in NYC
- Tobi Clothing
- Philadelphia Jazz Festival
- The Collegiate Standard
- CorePower Yoga
Musician, business owner, fellow blogger, or just a super awesome person? Shoot me an email if you’re interested in becoming part of my Person of Interest series (see below)!
- Malik LRB Interview
- Ashley Vargas Interview
- Spooky Wagons Band Interview
- Krispie Kreations Interview
- Sola of Let’s Get Going
Brands like mindbodygreen, Brit and Co, Visit London on Instagram and Facebook, Lush Cosmetics, Bumpkin, Philadelphia Pulse, Terrain, Terrain Garden Cafe, Black Seed Bagels, Visit Philly, Localwise Philly, Philly Love Notes and Farm Girl Cafe have also taken note of Positive Publicity on social media.
As seen on:
- Let’s Get Going
- Sorority Magazine
- Pretty Little London Interview
- Bluestone Lane Coffee
- Gypsy Warrior
- Delco Times
- Fox 29’s Good Day Philadelphia
- Terrain’s monthly #TerrainDigs in March and April
- New Voices Cabaret Season 5
- Betty Who’s Somebody Loves You lyric music video
- Broadway World
- Five Travel Bloggers You Need to Check Out
- True Formulation
Still not convinced? Check out LinkedIn for more of my work and experiences, or visit my public relations section here on the blog. Whether you are located in Philadelphia, or even across the pond, I would love to work with your brand, business or blog. Shoot me an email at email@example.com!