Originally posted in December 2017 and has been slightly updated for 2018
So I did mention in my last blog post that I wanted to take a bit of a blogging/social media break during the holidays, but I did want to get at least a gift guide post up! And it’s currently snowing in Philly, and I’m cozied up with a cup of coffee watching a critically-acclaimed Hallmark holiday movie, so what better time to work on a post?
In this post you’ll find a some holistic and cruelty-free gift ideas! These gifts are all about relaxation, self-care and enhancing spiritual practice. So no matter what you celebrate this season, I hope this post helps you out on your gift-giving quest.
- Jade Roller – I’m obsessed with my own jade roller, and it’s a great gift for the beauty junkie in your life. It improves blood circulation, reduces puffiness, eliminates toxins, and much more!
- Lush Love – Lush has quite a few holiday boxes for under $20 – see Sleepy (which has some of my favorite Lush products), Rosy Christmas, Sweet Christmas, and The Night Before Christmas. Or you could go with a constant fan favorite – a Lush bath bomb 😉
- Delicious Candles – Who doesn’t love to curl up with a cozy candle during the winter months? I recently received the Shakti candle from Fire and Bloom in the latest Goddess Provisions box (in fact, a Goddess Provisions box is a great gift!) and I love it. They have a great gift set of four candles for $44, all made with natural soy wax and dyes, and are perfect for the person in your life who loves to meditate or wants to enhance their spiritual practice.
- Get Your Ritual On – Philadelphia-based boutique Ritual Ritual is a mecca for home decor, jewelry, apothecary items and much more. They have a ton of awesome pins and patches for under $20, some made by the amazing Philadelphia-based artist Amberella. They also have a lovely selection of oils and perfumes.
- Another shop in the Philly area I love is The Prana House. They have a great selection of crystals, books, herbs and much more available online for purchase.
- Half and a Third – Another Philly-based company, Half and a Third is one of my personal favs! Have a friend who just moved into a new place? Give them some beautiful coasters or tea towels (I personally use my coaster to place my crystals)! You can also find unique holiday cards to send out to your loved ones.
- My Horoscope Says… – YouTuber Kendall Rae loves chatting about astrology on her channel, and turned that passion into fashion. There’s a great selection of horoscope t-shirts on her website for the astrologer in your life!
Looking for more ideas? Check out my cruelty-free beauty products list!
Happy shopping and happy holidays!
Nothing in this post is sponsored or affiliate links are used.