The holidays are undoubtably going to be very different this year. But they can still be special and memorable, no matter how small your gathering is. PA’s Fine Wine & Good Spirits concocted several holiday-themed cocktails, sure to make your celebrations all the more festive!
If you’ve ever been curious about why certain herbs go with certain drinks like I have, Fine Wine & Good Spirits put together the nifty little graphic below:
Not sure about what kind of beverage to serve with each course?
Keep on reading for cocktail recipies!
VANILLA & CRANBERRY GIN MARTINI
- 4 oz London dry gin
- 1 Tbsp vanilla syrup
- Frozen cranberries
- 1 rosemary sprig
1. Combine first two ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with frozen cranberries and rosemary sprig.
WHIPPED PEPPERMINT SHIRAZ
BATCH cocktail — serves 8
- 1 c Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz
- 1 c Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 2 cherry-flavored lemon-lime soda
- 1 bag melting white chocolate
- 6 peppermint candy canes
1. Crush the candy canes on a plate.
2. Melt the white chocolate until smooth. Rim cocktail glasses with chocolate, then roll the chocolate rims over the crushed candy canes; fill with ice and set aside.
3. Combine first three ingredients in a pitcher; stir.
4. Pour into prepared glasses.
SPIKED CHAI LATTE
- 1⁄2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4 c water
- 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 1⁄2 oz cinnamon cream
- Whipped cream
- Ground nutmeg
1. Combine first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until desired temperature.
2. Remove from heat and pour into a mug.
3. Steep tea bag for 3-5 minutes; discard.
4. Add cinnamon cream; stir.
5. Garnish with whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL RUM COFFEE
- 3 oz evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 oz caramel syrup
- 1⁄2 oz chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tsp brown sugar
- 4 oz hot coffee
- 1 tsp coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream
- Espresso powder
1. Combine first five ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until hot (don’t boil).
2. Remove from heat and stir in next two ingredients.
3. Pour into a mug.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and espresso powder.
This post is not sponsored