Disclaimer: this is a sponsored post with Wacoal. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to Wacoal, your every-bra-need headquarters. Their second flagship store, located at the King of Prussia Mall, opened less than a year ago. Wacoal America is a premium bra brand known for our fit, quality, comfort, and craftsmanship. I met with store manager Tanmayi, who provided a fantastic shopping experience. In fact, as I entered the store, a woman who was leaving stopped me and said that Tanmayi “is fabulous and so helpful”. I’ll be sharing even more about the shopping experience on my Instagram stories, so be sure to follow me there to see more.
A little bit about Wacoal:
- Wacoal has an assortment of bras, panties, lingerie, shapewear, sportswear, and even swimwear (which I was eyeing up).
- The bra selections are EXTENSIVE, from sizes, to color, to type (t-shirt, racerback, wire free, nursing, etc).. It is your bra paradise.
- They are size and body inclusive, as their size range goes from 30-46 band and A to I cup.
- They have a team of Fit Experts that are extremely helpful in finding your right size and style.
- They donate a portion of proceeds for every person who receives a complimentary bra fitting at their Fit for the Cure events. Between the Fit for the Cure program – which is run in the spring and fall – and other initiatives, they have contributed more than $5 million to breast cancer research and support.
- If you’re shopping online, their website has a helpful bra finder and bra fit calculator to guide you in your correct fit.
After perusing the store and products, it was then time to get fitted and try on! I purposely wore an old, ill-fitting strapless bra to my appointment just so I could compare. Like many others who have breasts and wear bras, I found that I had been wearing the wrong size for years. I didn’t know what I was missing out on.
As the fitting process is a very hands-on experience, the Wacoal team has a process in place to make it safe (head over to Instagram where I’ll be sharing it there!). One thing I loved about my experience was that the team was extremely receptive to what I liked and what I didn’t like. I never felt pressured to select something I did not feel my best in. They listened to me, and found items which made me feel my most confident. It’s an intimate experience, and I felt comfortable every step of the way. The second I put on a correctly-fitted strapless bra, I saw the light. THE LIGHT.
I ended the day with three fabulous bras that have completely transformed my outfits, and how I feel about myself when I’m styling my outfits. There is a chance we might be planning an event or two in the future – stay tuned! 😉 Be sure to give them a follow on Instagram for deals, product announcements, and more!
Leave a Reply