Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post with Procter and Gamble
Buy $15, Get Free Pickup, Buy $25, Get Free Delivery – Make a valid purchase in one transaction online from Giant and Martin’s. Once you make a purchase, the discount will be applied automatically at check out.
Happy Pride Month to one and all! ❤ ❤ ❤ Today and every single day, we support and celebrate the LGBTQI + community. I’m happy to be sharing this brand collaboration with a brand who does the same.
Procter and Gamble wants to help shoppers celebrate Pride Month and give them the opportunity to come together and feel proud of who they are. Parades and indoor celebrations with friends may still be on hold, but creating & discovering new dishes and celebrating Pride Month will still go on. Shoppers may be making less trips to the grocery store and ordering more online so make sure you stock up for your Pride Celebration without ever leaving your house with Giant and Martin’s delivery services! They are running a special deal this month for online purchases – Buy $15 and get free pickup, or buy $25 and get free delivery
In addition to the online promotion, at check-out shoppers will have the ability to support P&G’s, Can’t Cancel Pride campaign. Can’t Cancel Pride is designed to help raise a significant amount of funds for LGBTQ+ focused organizations who positively impact and support the LGBTQ+ community and to create a high-visibility media platform with strong consumer appeal to drive awareness of LGBTQ+ issues and community insights. Last year’s benefit event funds supported critical resources for the six nonprofit partners:
- The event helped CenterLink provide microgrants to 190+ LGBTQ+ community centers and organizations
- Supported The Trevor Project’s lifeline, chat, and text crisis services, which served more than 14,000 crisis contacts from LGBTQ+ young people in June 2020 alone
- Aided SAGE in forging connections and reducing isolation for LGBT elders during this pandemic
- Contributed to the National Black Justice Coalition’s federal public policy work and Youth And Young Adult Action Council
- Proceeds benefitted LGBTQ+ individuals around the world through OutRight Action International’s COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund.
- In addition, “Can’t Cancel Pride” also supported GLAAD’s Spirit Day, the world’s largest LGBTQ+ anti-bullying campaign; and so much more.
The participating brands are:
- Always Discreet
- Old Spice
- Tide Simply
P&G has also partnered with Giant and Martin’s and chef Elizabeth Falkner. Elizabeth will share some of her chef secrets & favorite recipes that she makes for friends and family to celebrate Pride Month. All the recipes are easy to make at home using ingredients you can find at your
local Giant and Martin’s. All recipes can be found at Giant’s website and Martin’s Foods website.