Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Basic Invite
Between weddings, bridal and baby showers, birthdays and events, my fridge is currently decorated with an array of invitations. And in my work where I’ll assist with special events, I find myself occasionally designing them, too. All this to say, I’d like to think I know a thing or two about a great event invitation.
Whether you’re planning your own event or a special event for work, designing and selecting an eye-catching invitation can be one of the most stress-inducing parts. Invitation company Basic Invite takes away the stress of this, with an assortment of simple birthday party invitations, 30 birthday invite, sweet 16 invitations and more. I’m already thinking about how my invitations will look for my 30th birthday.
And right now, Basic Invite is offering 15% off with coupon code: 15FF51
Here are some examples of their gorgeous invitations:
Here are a few reasons to choose Basic Invite for your next event:
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers to order a printed sample of their actual invitation before they place their final order. They can see the paper quality and how it will print, and make sure the card is perfect.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite has over 40 different envelope colors to choose from. With so many options, customers can make their envelope match the invitation. All of the envelopes are peel and seal so they can be closed quickly and securely.
- Address Capturing Service – Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request their friends and family’s addresses. The addresses are stored in the customer’s account and can be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all card orders.
- Foil – Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once they select a design, customers can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, the invite is sure to be exactly how they want it. This is what sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company.
This is my favorite feature. Above are just a few of the many color selections they offer.
You can find and learn more by following @basicinvite on: