It’s that time of year again – holiday gift guide time. So with that being said, I am SO excited to bring to you Positive Publicity’s 2022 Philadelphia Holiday Gift Guide (you can check out 2021 and 2020‘s gift guides as well for further inspiration).
Everything on this list is either Philly-made, Philly-based, or founded by a Philadelphian. Below I’ve shared some of my favorite products from each business featured, and there are several products listed that I’ve either tried or own. I do hope this list helps you with your gift ideas, or that you’ll find the perfect thing to bring to a holiday party.
If you have any other Philly based business you’d like to be added to this list, just shoot me a DM!
- Wallace Street Bakeshop – there’s nothing quite like some homemade focaccia and sauce to welcome in the holidays!
- Fishtown Pickle Project – we all have someone who asks for our extra pickle
- Top Dog Cocktails – perfect as a gift or to bring to a party
- Milkjawn – pint delivery is available
- Sean Martorana Art – loving these coffee mugs
- Busy Body Home – a nice gift for those who might still be mourning the Phillies
- Talking Hippie – for especially unique and fun home decor
- Tickets to a performance at any of Philly’s incredible cultural institutions – Philadelphia Orchestra, Kimmel Center, Academy of Vocal Arts, Opera Philadelphia, Arden Theatre, Wilma to name a few
- FanFlix – gift this streaming service, which was founded by a Philadelphian
FASHION AND SELF CARE
- by ren jewelry – a pair of delicate earrings goes a long way
- Supkate Shop – for the cutest Eagles apparel
- Bellefixe – whether your shopping for a friend or for yourself (they have the BEST headbands for the holidays)
- Elizabeth Wellington’s Mindful Presents – give the gift of self-care
- Franklin and Whitman – candles, skin care, and hair care galore