Hello and happy November! I hope you’re all having a relatively stress-free and enjoyable month before the holidays are here full force. By now, you’re probably getting ready for your Thanksgiving festivities and have begun your holiday shopping. It’s a busy time of the year, but also *in my opinion* the most fun and best time of the year. Spending time with family and friends, holiday movies, food galore, and just being the coziest human you can be – it doesn’t get much better than that. So in that spirit of excitement, I’ve rounded-up a few things I’m loving and really looking forward to in the next few months…
WHAT I’M LOVING:
- How to Get There Hat – I’ve mentioned in a previous post that my friend Mike’s project, How to Get There, has really taken off. Best of all, 10% of profits from all of How to Get There’s products will go towards Alzheimer’s research. If you’re interested in purchasing a beanie, use discount code ‘camille_mola’ when checking out for 10% off! It’s super cozy and perfect for winter.
- Phantogram’s latest album, Three – favorite songs: “Same Old Blues” and “Calling All.”
- Urban Decay Perversion Fine-Point Eye Liner – I was in need of a new felt-tip eyeliner, and the sales associate at Ulta could not recommend this eyeliner enough (thank you!). It applies extremely well and stays on all day. Best of all, Urban Decay is a cruelty free brand.
- This initial mug from Anthropologie and this throw blanket and pillow combo from Target (below) makes for a very cozy gal.
- The Northern Lights Bath Bomb from Lush – just look at those colors, and it smells amazing.
- Autograph Brasserie – For my Philly area pals: I recently went to Autograph in Wayne for brunch and it was fabulous! Plus, the dining room looks like this:
- Another awesome Philadelphia restaurant, Bar Bombón – Bar Bómbon is amazing – short and simple, it’s just amazing. I know it’s a bit cliche to say that “you won’t even be able to tell that the food is vegan,” but you really won’t. Pictured below is the brussel sprouts tacos with a side of beans; delicious. They also have a great happy hour menu. It’s an intimate restaurant, so I recommend making a reservation.
Dinner at Bar Bombón
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- Not doing a single thing the day after Thanksgiving – I’ll let that speak for itself.
- Ladies of London – It’s finally back on Tuesday, November 29th and I could not be more excited. As a Bravo fanatic, this is one of my favorite Bravo shows, and I can’t wait for more Caroline Stanbury one-liners.
- Trips – There are some really fun trips coming up (and I’ll need your advice on some things), so stay tuned!
- Holidays in Philly – Philly is so magical this time of year, made even more magical by light shows, decorations and the Christmas Village.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to take a moment to say how grateful I am for my family, friends, and of course you, the Positive Publicity readers. ❤
So that’s what’s going on friends! What are you currently loving and looking forward to?
*Disclosure: I was sent the HTGT hat for free*